If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
What is Titanium Dioxide exactly?
Titanium dioxide is an important organic chemical pigment. Its main component is titanium dioxide. Two process methods are used to make titanium dioxide. One is the sulfuric acid process and one is the chlorination process. It’s used extensively in coatings.
The performance of engineering plastics depends on many factors.
The defects in titanium dioxide, as well as the strong polarity of the surface, make titanium dioxide easy to absorb water. It is also easy to agglomerate and absorb water during production, storage, transportation and storage. This limits its use in organic polymers. The key to wide-spread titanium dioxide use is effective surface modification to increase its dispersibility and compatibility in organic polymers. It is necessary to perform organic modification in order to improve the dispersion, wetting, and rheological properties for titanium dioxide in different dispersion media.
1. The Lab value of titanium dioxide powder is not affected by the use of polysiloxane, polysiloxane, or polyol organic modifier to treat it. However, oil absorption indexes of the product are reduced.
2. The hydrophobic property of titanium dioxide that has been treated with polysiloxane increases its compatibility with plastics resins.
3. Polyols modified titanium dioxide are hydrophilic. They absorb moisture easily, which can affect the plastics’ application performance.
4. In ABS resin systems, titanium dioxide is treated with polysiloxane. This has the most impact on the mechanical characteristics of plastic products. The material’s tensile strength and impact resistance are also the best.
5. It is recommended that titanium dioxide used in engineering plastics be modified with polysiloxane modifyrs. Additionally, organic modifiers containing different group should be chosen according to the application system to enhance the material’s overall performance.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a TiO2 powder supplier. It has over 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We accept credit cards, T/Ts, West Union, and Paypal payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
Send us an inquiry if you are interested in high quality TiO2 Powder.